A List of the Most Unhealthy Products for Your Dog
Dangerous foods for dogs
So what foods are dangerous for your dog? Below, you can see the list of the most unhealthy products:
- Spicy, smoked, pickled, seasoned, salty food, and sausages.
- Sweets and chocolate.
- Products containing yeast dough.
In addition, dangerous products can be found even in seemingly harmless food categories. These include:
- Fish, chicken, tubular bones;
- Raw river fish;
- Milk (for dogs older than a year);
- Raw chicken eggs.
- Peaches, persimmons, plums;
- Grapes, raisins, currants;
- Citruses, kiwi, pineapples;
- Raw cabbage;
- Onion and garlic;
- Bones from fruits and pomegranates.
Greens, cereals, and other
- Sorrel and rhubarb;
- Corn porridge, wheat, semolina, barley;
A diet based on manufactured dog food is not a guarantee of a safe diet. Unfortunately, not all manufacturers carefully select ingredients. So even when buying dog food that claims to be safe, it is recommended to read the label and make sure that there are no products from the above list.